ZEAL 6-year warranty
Of course, we are fully aware that despite all our efforts and stringent quality control measures, it is conceivable that a product with a defect in manufacturing or material will end up at one of our customers. It’s very unlikely, but should this happen, you can rely on our 6 -year warranty period. And isn’t it great that we also enable you to transfer the warranty to the next owner, should you decide to sell your ZEAL product?!*
It’s very unlikely, but should this happen, you can rely on our 6 -year warranty period.
The 6-year warranty we give you applies to original ZEAL products which you have purchased at our online shop. Even though all the materials used in our products are of exceptionally high quality and durability, it is simply a fact of life that products will be subject to normal wear and tear and exposure to the elements. The life span of a product depends very much on the intensity of use and the way the product is treated.
ZEAL reserves the right to repair or replace the defective product free of charge. In the event that the product is no longer in stock and it cannot be repaired, ZEAL will replace the product with an equivalent product which is in stock.
The 6-year warranty does not apply when:
- The defect is the result of normal wear and tear of the product or a part of the product.
- The product has been used outside the intended field of application for the product:
FIELD OF APPLICATION CAMERIG44 / CAMERIG44 DISC / RANDA35
CAMERIG44 and RANDA35 wheels are designed for riding on hard-surface roads where the wheels remain in permanent contact with the ground. The typical usage of CAMERIG44 and RANDA35 wheels is on road racing bicycles with racing handlebars or straight handlebars, triathlon or time trial bicycles. The rider’s maximum weight incl. baggage should not exceed the defined/recommended limit. Cyclo-cross and gravel bikes with racing handlebars and cantilever or disc brakes are a special case in this category. In combination with these bikes and appropriate tires, CAMERIG44 and RANDA35 wheels are also suitable for gravel paths and off-road trails where a short loss of tire contact with the ground due to small stairs or steps at a height of 15 to 20 cm can occur.
FIELD OF APPLICATION HOUFFA25
HOUFFA25 wheels are suitable for rough and unpaved terrain. Sporadic jumps of a maximum height of approximately 60 cm are also included in the field of application of these wheels. However, inexperienced riders doing jumps of this height may land inappropriately, thus increasing the acting forces significantly which may result in damage and injuries. This category is represented by mountain bike hardtails and full suspension bicycles with short suspension travel typically used for Cross Country and Marathon.
We are always there to help you. Feel free to contact us at anytime, using one of the communication channels, which you can find here.
- The ZEAL warranty gives you special rights. We point out that these rights do not influence the legal rights you have as buyer of a product with defects.
- Within the framework of this warranty ZEAL Cycling B.V. will not reimburse incidental or consequential damages, including (but not limited to) downtime, loss of time and similar expenditures.
* If you sell your ZEAL product within the warranty period, please make sure that you also hand over the original invoice with the corresponding serial number. To enable the new owner to benefit from additional services, such as individual offers, proactive information about product checks and optimizations, please contact us, so that we can update the contact information in our data base.